Georgia O’Keeffe’s stunningly sensual flower paintings brought her to public attention in the 1920s and 1930s. From her first solo exhibition in 1917 to her death in 1986 at the age of 98, Georgia O’Keeffe completed over 2,000 works, an oeuvre that has forever left its stamp on American art. A stubborn individualist, O’Keeffe constantly experimented with abstraction and color to create a bold and original style. The 12 beautiful images in this calendar attest to the talent and vision of one of America’s most beloved artists.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate's calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.