At the height of the Art Nouveau movement, Louis Comfort Tiffany and the designers at Tiffany Studios were setting the bar for leaded-glass works. From intricate floral lampshades to entire windows filled with lush greenery and rolling hills, their designs used innovative techniques and unprecedented style to reimagine the beauty of nature. Brighten your year with the brilliant leaded-glass pieces in this calendar, compiled from the New-York Historical Society and the Neustadt Collection of Tiffany Glass in Queens, New York.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.