$2.99 $7.95 You Save 62% ($4.96)
Born Ma Pe Wi at Zia Pueblo, New Mexico, Velino Shije Herrera came from a family of potters and developed his painting while at the Santa Fe Indian School. He become known for his graceful paintings and murals of Zia ceremonies and daily village life, and by the late 1930s taught painting at the Albuquerque Indian School. The work included here spans his more than three-decade career, from Herrera's artistic beginnings to his mature style. Each is in the collection of Santa Fe's Museum of Indian Arts & Culture.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate's calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with Museum of Indian Arts & Culture, Santa Fe
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.