The world as seen by Gustave Baumann is replete with places of quiet beauty. One of the best known and most beloved 20th-century American printmakers, Baumann lived most of his life in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he embraced the landscape and the culture of the Southwest. The 12 prints in this calendar reveal his innate ability to portray settings that make us feel at home—no matter where we live.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with New Mexico Museum of Art
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.