The Museum of New Mexico Foundation (MNMF) was founded in 1962 as a vehicle for providing private support for the four state museums in Santa Fe. The revenue from store purchases directly support the Foundation’s fundraising initiatives, which generate funding for museum exhibitions, education, and public programs. We are committed to extending the museum experience to our guests through our shops. Merchandise must relate to the museum’s mission and collections, e.g. International folk art, contemporary art and design gifts, New Mexico made, or Native American made as determined by the museum.
The Spiegelberg Shop at the New Mexico History Museum
Rosalie D. and Steven J. Harris Shop at the New Mexico Museum of Art Shop
The Colleen Cloney Duncan Shop at the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture
The Lynn Brown Shop at the Museum of International Folk Art
The Shop at the Vladem Contemporary
ALL SUBMITTALS WILL BE REVIEWED MONTHLY
Customer demand, current market trends, and our existing product mix are all considered when reviewing products for inclusion in our stores. Sales and revenue potential and profit margins are thoroughly evaluated as all income earned is used to support the mission of the MNMF. Items are very carefully and thoroughly vetted for their quality, price, and appropriateness to our stores as outlined above.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF THERE IS INTEREST
Unfortunately, due to high volume, we are unable to respond to every submission. Note that unsolicited phone calls cannot be returned. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, unscheduled appointments, or store walk-ins please.
Please submit the following information through the contact form or email email@example.com with the subject line "Product Submittal".
• Name, business name, address, phone number, email and website address
• Images. If emailing, send as a PDF, only up to 6 jpeg images, or a link to a website
• Wholesale price list (with suggested retail)
• Current representation where your work is sold
• A brief statement tells us about your work and why your product would fit our stores
• For book authors submitting titles, please include book distributor
• Please do not send samples unless requested as unsolicited samples cannot be returned